1. Did you know that, you could sneeze hard enough to fracture a rib, but don’t try to hold it in otherwise, you could rupture blood vessel in your head or neck. But you could try to keep your eyes open while doing it, at least your eyeballs won’t pop out, or would they ?
2. Did you know that, your desk contains more bacterias than your toilet, almost 400 times more. I think it’s time to shift my office into my toilet, I get great ideas in it anyway, so that’s a plus point too.
3. Did you know that, lit candles cause more than 15,000 house fires every year. So next time think twice before going on a candle light dinner.
4. According to National Safety Council around 12,000 die because of falling off from the stairs, Stairway to Heaven, what a great song.
5. Don’t think Elevator are any safer, although not as deadly as stairs as they only kill 27 people per year.